Welcome to the San Carlos Police Bureau’s Online Reporting System. This will allow you to submit certain types of police reports electronically and print out a copy for free. In order to file an online report, you must confirm the following:
In order to file an online report, make sure you turn off your pop-up blocking software. You can do this from the “Tools” section in your internet preferences. If you have additional questions contact the San Carlos Police Bureau at (650) 802-4277.
- If this is an emergency, do not file an online report- CALL 911.
- If the incident occurred outside San Carlos city limits, please contact the appropriate jurisdiction.
- If you have suspect information, please call the San Carlos Police Bureau at (650) 802-4277 to meet with a deputy.
- If this occurred on a state freeway, please contact California Highway Patrol.
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation or clarification of your case is needed we will contact you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
You can file the following types of reports online : abandoned vehicles, harassing phone calls, lost property, mail theft, tampering with a vehicle, theft, theft from an unlocked vehicle, vacation house watch requests, and vandalism.
To begin your report click here.