K-6 Youth Recreation Basketball League 2017
San Carlos Recreation K-6th Youth Basketball
SKILLS CLINIC SCHEDULE
Date: Saturday, December 16th
Location: San Carlos Youth Center, 1001 Chestnut Street
What to expect at the Skills Clinic
- Lots of kids!! Please plan to arrive about 10-15 minutes before the start of your grade-level evaluation.
- Please make every effort to attend the skills clinic.
- Staff will verify participant registration and hand out nametags.
- Paperwork will need to be reviewed and filled out (including Emergency Contact Form & Player Code-of-Conduct)
- Staff & Volunteers will run about 3 skills drills which all kids will rotate through. Staff & Volunteers will make every effort to create equally balanced teams for the overall benefit of the league.
- Player/Team requests will not be accepted. We appreciate your understanding!
- You should plan to be here no more than an hour.
2018 League Reminders
- Teams will be formed and schedules will be created before our Holiday Furlough. Check our Sports Website after December 22nd for your child's team and schedule. Teams will be listed under "Downloads" and schedules will be listed under "Schedules". You will need to search for your team before viewing the schedules.
- Games begin Saturday, January 6th at the San Carlos Youth Center.
- In general, game times will be within the following windows:
- Coed K/1 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Boys 2/3 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Girls 2/3 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Boys 4/5/6 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Girls 4/5/6 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Participant/Team uniforms will be handed out by your coach the day of your first game. If you can't attend that day, the coach will hold it for you.
- Practices are held one hour prior to games at the basketball courts at Burton Park (outside).
- The season will end on February 24th (We will NOT take any weekends off).
- Team Picture Day date TBD. More information will be provided in the New Year.
- We are still looking for volunteer coaches! If you are interested, please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650)802-4124.
Have a friend who wants to play?
We are still accepting registration up until Saturday, December 16th. If you have a friend who wants to play, make sure they register ASAP!