Laurel Street Banner Information
The City of San Carlos accepts reservation applications to display a banner over Laurel Street three months in advance. Please view the calendar for display availability. The calendar is updated as needed. Please call to confirm availability.
Summary of Policies and Procedures as follows:
- Reservations are booked on a first come first served basis and the event's "priority status."
- City or City-Sponsored events are given "First-Priority Status."
- Banner approval per event is for an automatic one-week display only.
- Applications for for-profit organizations or events outside of San Carlos are not accepted.
- Reservations do not guarantee banner placement but rather serves as a placeholder until the application is deemed complete.
- Banner requests from approved non-profit organizations are given "Second-Priority Status."
To view / download the following information:
The calendar is scheduled annually and will be revised throughout the year to accommodate as many requests as possible.
View the Calendar Availability
(Calendar is updated as needed. Please call to confirm availability)
For Reservations Contact:
Phone: (650) 802-4421
Fax: (650) 595-6727
Parks and Recreation Department- City of San Carlos